To book a groovybooth or a groovycamper please complete the details below.
If we are available on your selected date, we will confirm your booking and will charge your card with a £100 deposit.
If we are not available we will let you know as soon as possible and your card WILL NOT be charged.
Groovybooth and Groovycamper Information and Conditions Of Hire
- The Groovybooth measures 205cm (h) x 200cm (w) x 120 (D) & requires a minimum ceiling height of at least 225cm.
- The Groovycamper measures 330xm x 136cm. Please allow an area of 5m x 3m as we bring a gazebo in case of bad weather.
- We will arrive approximately 2 hours before your booth start time to setup the groovybooth, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Groovybooth is for indoor use only, requires 1 mains power socket and must be on a completely flat & level surface.
- The Groovybooth may be located within a marquee with closed sides but please note the above power and level surface requirements.
- The Groovybooth may not be located in a gazebo.
- If we are supplying props, please arrange for your venue to provide a table near the booth for these.
- Please arrange for your venue to provide a table near the booth for your guests to stick their photos & sign the guest book.
- The Groovybooth / Groovycamper should not be positioned in close proximity to loud speakers as picture distortion may occur.
- Please ensure that you inform your venue and obtain their permission to use the Groovybooth / Groovycamper
- The acceptance of all bookings is subject to receipt of a completed booking form and the deposit of £100. The balance must be paid no later than 2 weeks prior to your event unless otherwise agreed.
- In the event of your cancellation, refunds of any deposits / monies cannot be made.
- If for any reason (i.e. sickness, accident, car breakdown, equipment failure) we are unable to provide you with a functioning groovybooth, our liability will be limited to the refunding of all monies paid.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a booking confirmation email from us.
If you have any questions or are unable to comply with any of the above conditions of hire, please contact us immediately.